SUPCO® capacitors are manufactured with the highest quality components. Our capacitors are manufactured and tested under our high standards and specifications. SUPCO always strives to supply excellent quality products at an economic price.
- Type Two
- Made at Supco in Nanchang. Jiangxi, China
- Non-PCB Biodegradable Synthetic Oil
- Physical Interrupter for Safety
- MFD Tolerance +/- 5%
- Drawn Steel Case Construction
- Quad Blade Quick Connect Terminals
- Operating Temperature: -13°FF to 185°FF (-25°FC to 85°FC)
- DESCRIPTIONRound Run Capacitor
- HEIGHT INCHES--
- DIAMETER INCHES--
- MANUFACTURER'S PART NUMBERCR35X370R
- CONSTRUCTIONDrawn steel
- MICROFARADS (MFD)35 MFD
- PACKAGE QUANTITY1
- WIDTH INCHES2
- DEPTH INCHES4
- DIMENSIONS INCHES1-15/16 x 3-9/16
- OPERATINGC TEMPERATURE RANGE °C-2C To 85C
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE °F-13F To 185F
- APPLICATION TYPEHVAC/R - Appliance
- WEIGHT LBS0.38
- CERTIFICATIONSUL / CSA / VDE
- LIMITED WARRANTY YEARS1 Year
Run Capacitors are Used For Compressors /ands Motors.
Run Capacitors have drawn steel case construction with quad blade quick connect terminals to provide long lasting durability. Biodegradable synthetic oil with physical interrupter provides safe operation. Capacitors have operating temperature of -13°F to + 185°F (- 25°C to + 85°C). Microfarad Microfarads range from 3 MFD -80+7.5. Voltages are 120, 240, 370 and 440. Available shapes are Oval and Round. Units are hermetically sealed. Dimensions vary per model.
We give you the best pricing on your household purchases.
Signature Supply has a great customer service team, call or email us with all your questions.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed