The Pull Stop Box insets the angle stop into the wall for a clean, finished look and reduces installation time by up to 50 percent by eliminating the need to stub out.
The decorative knob controls the flow of water to the supply line with a simple push/pull motion.
SPECIFICATION Furnish and install the Pull Stop Box™ outlet box as manufactured by LSP Products Group.
• Patented box design moves the angle-stop for toilet and lavatory water supply into the wall
• Allows angle stops to be installed during the rough-in phase and be pressure tested for reduced liability and labor
• Easy to install vertically, upside down and horizontally
• Eliminates the need for a copper stub out and associated bracketing
• Unique push-pull handle opens and closes the valve.
• Integrated valve with reliable triple O-ring design can be easily replaced without having to cut into the wall
• 5-year, limited warranty CAUTION
• Keep away from solvents/cements/primers
• Keep out of sun OPERATING SPECIFICATION
• Temperature: 40-180ºF
• Pressure: 125 PSI max.
We give you the best pricing on all your household purchases.
Signature Supply also has a great customer service team, call or email us with all your questions.