- Lightweight, heavy duty handle made of rustproof ABS.
- Durable metal-clad plunger emits an audible warning to the user and others, in the case of a vacuum loss.
- Fast attachment on smooth, nonporous flat surfaces.
- Red-line indicator provides user with visual warning of any vacuum loss.
- Low Vacuum Audio Alarm supplements visible red-line indicator with audible indicator, increasing peace of mind in circumstances that make it difficult to monitor the visual indicator.
- Ideal for use with Hand Cup Frames (VL2MAN, VL3000 and HF-6000) and other products that incorporate hand cups not held by the user.
- Advanced design automatically turns Audio Alarm on or off as necessary, eliminating power switch, increasing battery life and simplifying operation, as compared to competitors' products.
- Comes complete with long-lasting, easy-to-replace AAA battery, to power Audio Alarm.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Release valve lever permits quick and complete release.
- Easily replaceable handle / release valve.
- Supplied with protective carrying case.
- Vacuum Pad: Flat, 8" [20 cm] diameter (model G0695)
- Load Capacity: 125 lbs [57 kg] per vacuum cup
- Alarm Volume: 70 dBA at 36" [91 cm]
- Power Source: one AAA, 1.2-1.5 volt battery; automatic on/off function
- Battery Life: provides 30 hours of continuous tone