- Specifically designed for use at elevations up to 12,000 feet [3650 meters].
- Blue plunger easily enables user to distinguish this vacuum cup from standard cups.
- Lightweight, heavy duty handle made of rustproof ABS.
- Fast attachment on smooth, nonporous flat surfaces.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Release valve lever permits quick and complete release.
- Easily replaceable handle/release valve and plunger.
- Supplied with protective carrying case.
- Vacuum Pad: Flat, 8" [20 cm] diameter (model G0695)
- Load Capacity: 100 lbs [45 kg] per vacuum cup